THE FACTS WE’VE GATHERED
THE FACTS WE’VE GATHERED
All requests for download will take you to a form with a “Terms and Conditions Agreement.” Name, email, organization and primary use are required. Once that information is submitted, you can access a page that lists all the items available for download. It will allow you to choose to download them in more than one language if desired. You can choose to download one category at a time, which might be helpful if you are in an area where the internet may not be as reliable. The files have been compressed and the sizes are indicated by each file option. Options to download the full combined data sets for each phase are offered.
The following shall be included in any publication or presentation of results based in part or entirely on these data files: From Africa Leadership Study 2016, http://africaleadershipstudywp.azurewebsites.net
This includes the parameters and protocol details for administering the survey questionnaire.
The survey questionnaires in each language are available for download and printing.
To print your PDF download in booklet format, please follow these instructions:
* Select Print within the PDF document you wish to print.
* Ensure your page size is set to either “letter” or “A4” to reflect your paper size.
* Under Page Sizing & Handling, select Booklet.
* Under Orientation, select Portrait.
* Look for a preview of your booklet in the lower right of your window and advance through the pages to ensure you are achieving the desired layout.
* Click on Print in lower right of window.
* After printing, ensure your pages have printed in the correct order and fold your paper in half lengthwise to create your booklet. Notes: Above instructions apply to the latest version of Acrobat Reader and assumes duplex printing capabilities for double-sided printing. If you do not have a duplex feature, you will need to manually print each page and flip paper accordingly to ensure pages back up to each other accurately.
Summary of Responses
If you do not use the SPSS software tool, this document looks at the actual SPSS data and provides summary information for each of the questions included in the survey.
These are the SPSS data tables detailing the responses to the questions in the survey. There is a separate category for each country. You can select the full data set in an SPSS format and use it with the SPSS software you have on your computer.
This includes the parameters and detailed protocol for conducting the interviews with both individuals and organizations. The list of questions and directions for implementation used for each are included. This provided for consistency to support more accurate and thorough evaluation and synthesis
The reports are grouped by country. The CAR report list includes an additional “Post Conflict” category. This groups together all the individual and organization reports which include an addendum with the information collected in a second interview performed after the 2013 coup in CAR. This category allows you to access post conflict information in a location separate from the full listing of reports where they are also included. There is a chapter in our book “Patterns in African Christian Leadership” by Le Roux and Sandoua which treats this topic in depth.
© 2016 Africa Leadership Study. Citation: From Africa Leadership Study 2016, http://africaleadershipstudywp.azurewebsites.net